San Antonio, Texas
22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Analyst 3 for an opportunity with a client located in San Antonio, TX.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria
- Analyzes and interprets data. Provides feedback on assessment results
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans
- Works under general direction
- Able to coach aircraft structural or electrical mechanics on maintaining, repairing, and modifying aircraft structures and electrical components of moderate difficulty
- Maintaining and modifying aircraft skins, stringers, spars, and other major structural components or electrical wiring, connections, and testing
- High school diploma or GED and typically 7+ of experience
- Expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applying comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting engineering drawings and instructions
- Knowledge of structural or electrical assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (Metal structures/electrical systems), and data needed for defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, engineering drawings, change memos, schematics, functional tests, supplier data)
- Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements, including maintenance and modifications
- Knowledge of techniques to help identify a customer's organization, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, problems, and other constraints in order to provide effective product support and technical issue resolution
- Complete knowledge of shop processes to include Foreign Object Damage/Debris (FOD) prevention, material handling, safety, calibration requirements and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Knowledge of Lean principles, processes and tools (i. e. Continuous Flow, Accelerated Improvement Workshop, Value Stream Analysis, Takt Time, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to apply principles, processes and tools to various work environments to enable implementation of enterprise wide Boeing Production System (Toyota Production System)
- Ability to identify and create qualitative or quantitative measures of success and failure
- Ability to select the key parameters and develop standards to monitor progress, provide updates of performance, and plot trends over time
- Ability to support, lead, and delegate the project team's responsibilities and tasks through all stages of the project life cycle
- Knowledge of the quality system (e.g. International Organization for Standardization (ISO9001), Aerospace Standard (AS91001)
- Position requires 7+ years of aircraft maintenance/modification experience
- Knowledgeable in shop mathematics and practices sufficient to perform assigned duties
- Experience in working with schematics, specifications, assembly drawings and standard operating procedures.
- Proficient in computer skills including but not limited to: aircraft related systems and basic office software.
- If applicable, please clearly indicate on resume highest level of US Security Clearance obtained along with the date received.
- Aircraft platform experience and years of experience
- Current US security clearance at the secret level or higher; Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) is ideal
- Experience with Very Important Person (VIP) aircraft or specialty aircraft interiors installations within the last ten (10) years
- FAA certification in Airframe and/or Power Plant AND minimum of seven (7) years experience is preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.