about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Manufacturing Planner for an opportunity with a client located in San Antonio, TX.
- Develop and implement interiors build and testing manufacturing plans and strategies
- Conduct producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements
- Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions
- Review interiors engineering design, ensuring producibility of designs and configuration management control (i.e. engineering changes)
- Resolve technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule
- Validate and ensure production readiness of solutions to complex problems using lean principles and technologies
- Perform producibility reviews of Interior Production Illustration drawings, and Electrical Provisions (support bracketry - details/Assemblies/Installations)
- Ensuring design for manufacturability standards are supported and represented
- Support integration activities associated with suppliers, process development and/or enhancements, procurement kitting, and data/technology analysis to meet manufacturing and deliverable requirements
- Knowledge, application, experience/use of the commercial interior layout is desired
- Experience with component standards/sourcing/supply base is a plus
- Enoiva and Catia experience is a requirement
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools a must; focus being on advanced excel data analytical skills
- Ability to work under minimal direction
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.