Des Moines, Iowa
22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Marketing Application Support Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in the following locations. Des Moines, IA, St. Louis, MO, Minneapolis, MN, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, New York, NY, San Antonio, TX, Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with marketing support background experience in corporate marketing.
- Provide end user support on a CRM application
- Provide more technical and configuration and back end administration of the tool
- Develop and deliver user training/communications
- Provide user support
- Use no code configuration functionality within the tool to enable features and functionality not available to the end-user marketers
- Play a significant role with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new features and functionality
- Work with partners to define and deliver requirements for operational and process adherence tracking/reporting
- BS/BA degree in business or technology, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with rolling out and supporting a complex marketing application
- Demonstrated initiative to identify business improvement opportunities and drive completion of tasks, projects and initiatives
- Highly comfortable in learning new systems and interfaces in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Customer service, Marketing list execution, complex marketing offers understanding
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.