23 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a MBSE Software Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA.
- Models of interface input/output, including messages, fields and signals, between subsystems to provide specification of end-to-end system capabilities for developers
- Integration procedures
- Development schedules
- Models of software-to-hardware deployment and interface protocols
- Mapping between requirements and design
- Software development (java or groovy or ruby or c++)
- MBSE knowledge (Cameo suite)-must have
- Worked with MagicDraw API
- Knowledge of infrastructure and systems engineering
- 5 years of systems or software engineering experience
- Experience in Systems Engineering, particularly in aerospace systems
- Experience in integrating hardware and software in a lab environment
- Experience in software development, including interfacing with systems engineering and integration and test
- Experience using Cameo EA interfaces to DOORS and Model Center to exercise the systems engineering digital thread in partnership with Requirements and Analysis disciplines
- Experience in the military aerospace development environment is preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.