21 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Metrics Reporting Consultant (remote until after Covid-19 ~ on site sometime in 2022) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 12 months + (prefer candidates who are eligible to covert to permanent employee).
Job Description, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Data Management Metrics definition / dictionary management
- Metrics monitoring reporting support
- Sourcing and management of metrics inventory / evidence
- Process / policy / procedure alignment & tracking
- Process background (1 year minimum, 1 - 3 years preferred)
- Operational Measures collection and reporting (1 year minimum, 1 - 3 years preferred)
- Measurement Requirements development (2 years minimum, 2 - 4 years preferred)
- Sprint/Agile development experience (non-formal training is acceptable, 1 year minimum)
- Measurement analytics (2 years minimum, 2 - 4 years preferred)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.