13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Microsoft Power Platform Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to help automate key functions and improve data efficiencies across financial risk work streams.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Work closely with our business partners to help build out requirements and execute on the development
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Installation and configuration of data gateways
- Understand data reporting and execute on Power BI development
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in application development specializing in Microsoft related products
- Ability to identify gaps/inefficiencies, and bring technical solutions through MS Power Platform
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience specifically developing within the MS Power Platform tech-stack
- Power Apps, Automate, Flow & PowerBI experience
- Experience with DAX Code to customize solutions is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint
- Extensive experience in developing within the Microsoft 365 collaborative stack including Power Platform (Apps, Automate, Flow & Power BI), Office 365 & SharePoint Online
- Good skills with data analysis and SQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile development environment
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements into application requirements for development
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.