20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mobile Application DevOps Engineer (iOS/Android) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of build and release
- Designing and implementing a multi-language build system for a unified set of OS kernels, frameworks, and mobile applications
- Analyzing build cycle-time and optimizing software release
- Implementing software release pipeline for all components to integrate, test and deploy to production
- Developing self-service tools to enable developer efficiency for build and release tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise critical thinking skills, anticipating the needs of others
- Be an independent learner, insatiably curious, and know when to ask for help
- Demonstrate willingness to ask for clarification and context to understand the big picture
- Find multiple solutions to a problem, evaluate tradeoffs, and decide the best approach
- Have strong coding ability and testing mindset, e.g. CI/CD, high code coverage, chaos engineering
- Understand, retain, and perform complex procedures
- Be proficient with git or other version control
- Communicate status frequently to product teams and engineering program managers
- Document new processes or update an existing wiki pages
- Previous experience working on a project that has build and release processes integrating at least 25 components
- Managed and maintained a 24x7 CI environment (such as Jenkins, GoCD, Concourse, TeamCity) with hundreds of build jobs and over 30 build agents
- Experience with modern Mobile DevOps and CI/CD automation tools (such as Bitrise and GitLab)
- Breath of knowledge on a variety of techniques and tools in the areas of build, test, deploy, and release.
- Have created and managed software package dependencies (such as: CocoaPods, deb, dmg)
- Owned artifact management solutions (artifactory, aptly, package mirrors)
- Demonstrated experience with multi-project build tools such as (bazel gradle, blaze, buck, pants)
- Ability to script in bash, python, go, or ruby
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as chef, puppet, ansible)
- Familiar with Linux and macOS systems management
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with mono-repos and distributed build systems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.