about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is looking for Mobile Apps Support Analyst to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals seeking a dynamic and challenging customer facing role in mobile app software support. The Support Analyst is a highly visible position within the company and to our customers providing technical and product support via tickets, emails, community, and phone calls. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will join an agile product team that ensures that our customers' requests and expectations are met and exceeded. We are looking for great communicators with exceptional multi-tasking and technical skills.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- End to end ownership for the remediation of customer problems including basic questions, problems and system wide impacts
- Provide an exceptional customer experience during calls, emails, chat, and customer escalations
- Prioritize between tasks including inbound tickets, existing issue management, phone calls, training sessions
- Troubleshoot our mobile app products primarily over email via the issue management ticketing system, but secondarily by phone and through remote sessions
- Concisely document problem statements, software and environment information and detailed troubleshooting in the issue management system
- Debug and identify root cause of defects to support software fixes
- Maintain a strong understanding of our HVAC mobile app products
Technical Support Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience in technical support, mobile application support, or a similar role
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence issue management platforms
- Ability to understand customer problems, clearly articulate them to engineering staff, and act as an ambassador for the customer
- Fanatical about customer service and driving long-term customer value
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience navigating Kibana or other types of Log files
- Passionate about technology, and a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Willingness to work specific hours to provide SLA time-based coverage to our customers
- Great written and verbal communication
- Experience with using SQL queries to aid with defect detection and debugging
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.