28 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mobile UI Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Implement user interface designs provided by UX team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit/Instrumentation test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work closely with Product leadership to build roadmaps and deliver upon them
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of Android application development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with diverse mobile app Architectures specially MVVM and design patterns
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid grasp of Kotlin, Android SDK, support library, Jetpack Compose and Gradle
- Deep Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Experience working on a multi-module application and a multiple layer structure
- GitHub/Git, Gradlecomans, AndroidX, Android Architecture Components (LiveData - Navigation), Kotlin++, Coroutines++, Dependency Injections (Dagger, Kotlin++), JUnit - Robolectric, Instrumentation Test (Espresso), MVVM, retrofit2, OkHttp, GraphQL
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.