Pinellas Park, Florida
5 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mortgage Final Document Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Pinellas Park, FL.
- Perform a formal review and inspection of all final loan documentation to insure accuracy and completeness within the designated time period
- Contact the appropriate party for timely delivery of all final loan documentation
- Performs data entry of appropriate data elements from the documents into current tracking system and completes necessary forms and reports to track final documentation process
- Review final documentation for compliance with investor/guarantor requirements
- Facilitate the correction of any exception identified during the review process
- Communicate with title agents, recording offices, lenders and borrowers until the exception has been cleared
- Performs a quality control review to verify that all documents on the shipping transmittal are included in the current shipment and ensures final documentation is forwarded to the appropriate final destination
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.