about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mortgage Loan Purchase Specialist for an opportunity with a client located n MInnetonka, MN.
- Receive and purchase loans from third party lenders
- Review loans to ensure compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards and determine acceptability
- Communicate with lenders, staff, title companies, etc. to resolve outstanding items in order to obtain all necessary documentation and ensure completeness and accuracy
- Deliver loan packages in a timely manner to Secondary/Pooling Unit for sale on Secondary market
- Package and submit government loan files to HUD/VA for insurance/guaranty
- Prepare required disclosure information within designated time frames ensuring compliance with all regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in mortgage industry, or other relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing, closing and funding policies and procedures
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.