9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Level II) for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ.
- Prepare/review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to facilitate closings with the client and to ensure lien perfection
- Work on routine to highly complex documentation as assigned by Market Leader or designee
- Interfaces with company vendors legal counsel line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy
- Complete primary financial booking, initial loan class documentation accuracy and initial loan funding
- Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data timely delivery of documents, necessary research requirements to ensure documentation reflects the appropriate transactional information and elimination of controllable re-work
- Responsible for new LMA account openings, working with Branch offices to determine possible loan structures, eligible collateral types, documentation requirements, and process flow for new LMA accounts
- Responsible for reviewing all LMA loan applicants and supplemental documents for retail and commercial applicants
- 4 yr College degree
- Able to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Detail oriented and demonstrates accuracy on all tasks
- MS Office - basic excel and word
- Customer Service experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.