12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mutual Funds Accountant for an opportunity with a client located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Responsible to maintain the general ledger and records of mutual funds of varying complexity and producing end of day net asset value calculation
- Prepare daily general ledger accounting, prime broker/bank cash reconciliations, advisor/portfolio management processing, corporate action application, expense accrual/payment postings
- Prepare and reconciling a variety of reports supporting the various accounting input and output of data
- Record accurately, and in accordance with Department policies and procedures general ledger balances such as cash, income, capital, advisor trades, corporate action postings, etc.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Asset values, mill rate distributions and other fund accounting output for review
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices
- Respond to inquiries regarding accounting audits, internal and external
- Thorough level of knowledge in accounting, reporting, and analysis required
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Knowledge of GAAP and other regulations
- Bachelors degree in accounting or Finance. CPA or CMA preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.