about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Mutual Funds Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate fresh out of college with finance/related degree.
- Provide and respond to telephone inquiries from existing shareholders, institutional clients, and broker/dealers regarding transaction requests and specific account information
- Analyzes and enters trade cancellations, account corrections, dividend and capital gain corrections, check stops and rebooking trades due to pricing errors
- Processes conversions, de-conversions and fund liquidations
- Researches shareholder requests to ensure compliance with SEC, STA, and internal policies and procedures
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one to two years of related work experience, such as accounting/financial transactions and customer service
- Ability to collect, interpret, and apply diverse client/fund information and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a dynamic working environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient mathematical and computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.