8 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Neo4j Database Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL. Our client is seeking the ideal to candidate with hands on experience designing, developing and implementing graph database solutions. Candidate should demonstrate expertise in modeling, implementing and supporting enterprise grade Neo4j solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- Engineer/support Neo4j databases
- Optimize Neo4j database performance, scalability, availability, and confidentiality
- Experience in developing/supporting Neo4j databases
- Experience working with Kafka
- Knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Knowledge of Linux ecosystem
- Development skills/tools: Cypher
- Experience working in an agile and devops environment
- Experience with Micro services and Event Driven Architecture
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
Communication / Relationship Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and development languages as needed
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with local and remote co-workers
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.