14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Network Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Support the delivery and configuration of the retail in-unit mobile solutions, while serving as the primary point of contact for support with both LTE and Wi-Fi connected devices
- Creation, deployment, and maintenance of policies and scripts as well as management of Apple DEP and VPP accounts and applications
- Management of device deployment, collection, and refresh cycle
- Documentation, maintenance, and improvement of processes and procedures
- Assist with delivery and configuration of Internet connectivity and associated network hardware for field retail locations using validated and supported PCI Compliant Network designs
- Responsible for providing remote in-unit network support which may include troubleshooting and resolving issues related to WAN/LAN/ISP connectivity, enterprise and/or local wireless solutions, local firewall, and VPN configurations, and other network issues within operations.
- Work closely with various internal support teams as well as 3rd party vendors, and technicians in the review, design, installation and troubleshooting of secure retail technologies, next generation network infrastructure, and business-class internet services
- Execute remediation and response mechanisms to address audit recommendations and observations
- Provide excellent customer service to our in-unit managers, clients, customers, and internal CDL teams
- Participate in Support On-call rotation with team members to provide operational support after hours
- Must have experience working with Apple DEP and MDM solutions - Meraki Systems Manager a plus
- 3+ years' experience with remote problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution of software and hardware configuration problems in a LAN/WAN environment
- CCNA preferred with 3+ years of networking experience
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, ACLs, VPN, Cisco IOS
- Must have a working knowledge of PCI DSS standards and design considerations for network connectivity in a retail environment
- Experience with Cloud Managed network systems such as Cisco-Meraki preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working rapport with users, vendors and network engineering staff in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.