Fort Lauderdale, Florida
12 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a NodeJS Developer for an opportunity to work on a contract position with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our client is looking for an intermediate to advanced Node.js Developer to help build, maintain, develop and populate a new web application.
- Help with initial set up of environments, deployment process, and interface with API endpoints to our custom LMS (Learning Management System)
- Customize, extend and build new quiz and template types
- Author content for lessons by populating json files
- Work with curriculum writers and team to understand what needs to be built and to inform technical possibilities
- Make edits to content and functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize performance
- Commit and organize code with git
- Deploy and upload content
- At least two years experience as a Node.js developer
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, Canvas and PixiJS
- Extensive experience with Git, Jira, IDEs, and browser developer tools
- Attention to detail and a strong habit of constantly checking your own work
- Enjoys a challenge and figuring out how things work
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.