East Providence, Rhode Island
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Operations Support for an opportunity with a client located in E. Providence, RI. Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description. Forty hours per week is the expectation in the absence of specified hours. Attendance and punctuality are essential components of the position; therefore, unexcused absences and tardiness could result in dismissal.
- 3 to 5 years of Tableau Development experience (Certified Developer) and prefer 1-2 years experience with Alteryx
- Skills should also include advanced Excel, Access, SQU, Windows
- Report development working with a team less skilled in development and be willing to train, sharing best practices with peers, focused on upskilling the team
- Reporting will encompass multiple areas, Corporate Accounts Payable, Consumer Tax and Unclaimed Property Operations
- Looking for an individual to perform at a high level, interact at a high level with Leadership and has the ability to quickly learn the business and understand business requirements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.