7 days ago
Operations Support Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Operations Support for an opportunity with a client in Glen Allen, VA.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment.
- May manage projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives of an operations nature
- Major accountabilities are based on individual expertise and capabilities
- Provides work direction, guidance and expertise to less experienced associates
- Builds strong relationships with Business Partners across LOBs and within CRM Services
- Has in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implication on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company
- Knowledge acquired through increasingly responsible operations analysis work
- Clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Individual typically has 3 - 5 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of tools (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- Attention to detail and can manage multiple priorities at once
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and research ability
- Will take ownership of issues and follow through to ensure issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.