21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Operations Support for an opportunity with a client located in Neptune Beach, FL.
- Responsible for oversight and daily processes regarding SEA 15c3-3 customer protection requirements
- Responsible for ensuring Firm compliance with the SEA 15c3-3 Customer Protection Rule
- Develop quality relationships with key business partners in order to ensure that Firm deficits are resolved in a timely manner and that applicable actions are taken within regulatory requirements
- Creation of reporting for and analysis of deficits which impact the Firm's ability to adhere to the SEA 15c3-3 Client Protection Possession or Control
- Work with applicable business partners to ensure resolution of open deficit items
- Understand the Possession or Control issues and prepare updates for management on root cause analysis
- Participate in the resolution of open Audit Issues and system enhancements impacting Client Assets/Possession or Control
- Completion of deep dive reviews to drive out a thorough understanding of the root cause and to determine if similar issues could be present elsewhere across the client money processes
- Participate in the resolution required to ensure that the appropriate controlled processes are embedded to prevent further re-occurrences of issues
- Understand the issues and prepare updates for management on root cause analysis
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.