about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Operations Support V for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Cross Train and Backup assigned functions within the process
- Escalate issues to management/risk as necessary
- Participate in tactical and strategic initiatives related to assigned Regulatory Reporting
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Candidate should have 3-5 years brokerage operations experience, preferably in a regulatory or options department
- Working knowledge of stock record and/or broker dealer books and records concepts
- College Degree (Associates or higher) or comparable work experience
- Intermediate-level Excel knowledge
- Detail orientation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multi task
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn on the job
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.