13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Oracle EBS Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
This candidate must have minimum 5+ years' experience in Oracle Financials E-Business GL or an equivalent. There are two instances of the application; one is the Corporate General Ledger, the other is Accounting Engine (FAH module) and General Ledger module as a subledger to the Corporate GL.
- Provide support for the daily operations of the Oracle Financial General Ledger Application, Business Analyst functions, and participate in projects
- Includes but not limited to; configurations, scheduling and research
- Able to develop and execute SQL queries of simple to medium complexity. Understanding of Oracle database concepts
- Act as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests related to General Ledger
- Accountable for resolution of all issues in a timely fashion
- Perform Business Analyst duties for enhancements and projects as assigned
- Follow all established procedures for maintenance and application processing
- Execute all processes with no significant defects
- Establish and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve internal processes and controls
- Support and execute closing processes to ensure no significant defects or delays
- Accountable for resolution of issues including communication to user community, identification of root cause, implementation of resolution, and post implementation validation
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.