25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Pega Tester for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Work as part of the scrum teams to test software applications from inception through completion
- Write and maintain clear, concise and comprehensive test suites for functional, integration, and regression testing
- Document software defects with clear detailed description using Jira and provide daily status reports of testing progress and issues
- Apply advanced skills in SQL data retrieval from relational databases
- Analyze data to identify and resolve problems
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Applies, develops, and maintains quality assurance standards, techniques and procedures
- Collaborate with product and technology leads to identify continuous improvement opportunities around quality
- Provide function knowledge for automation testing
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.