14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Performance Tester for an opportunity with a client located in Alpharetta, GA.
- Plan, design, script, execute, run analysis, and provide recommendations on resolving application performance issues. Work on small and medium sized projects
- Responsible for requirement analysis
- Plan, design and create Load Model
- Perform execution against the overall performance test activities
- Collaborate with the IT and business departments to aide in defining the scope of performance testing strategy
- Work with development team to better understand the system functionality and designs behind the applications
- Create and execute the necessary performance test scripts for HTTP, XML, SOAP, REST, MQ, SQL and ISO message protocols using testing tool such as IBM Rational Performance Tester, Microfocus Load Runner, Neo Load etc.
- Create load models, test plans, and schedules to analyze the results
- Perform additional scripting and execution tasks to achieve the test plans and design requirements
- Conduct post-test execution activities, which include analyzing data and metrics produced during the test run to identify and mitigate the design flaws and application performance issues
- Evaluate and design service virtualization using DevTest and Soap UI to build and deploy artifacts
- Collaborate with the Performance Team Manager and Performance Test Architect on advanced scripting and data analysis
Required Skills :
- Ability to take each performance issue analysis as far as possible, to the point of being able to suggest a fix
- Ability to recommend scope for performance tests and to interpret results
- Financial services business processes an advantage
- At least 1 year experience with designing, planning and execution of system testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle
- Minimum of 6 years working on performance testing and engineering of large scale eCommerce/web applications
- Experience in planning and estimation of performance test team activities, manage test preparation and test execution tasks, ensuring they are completed on time
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.