about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Performance Tester IV for an opportunity with a client located in Marvin, NC.
- Guide the client with requirement needed to start performance test project planning
- Follow up to gather requirements
- Task planning for performance test and analysis activities
- Hands on scripting and automation as needed to supervise junior scriptors' automation
- Supervising or doing hands on test execution
- Supervising or doing hands on result data metrics collection
- Generating and presenting final reports for each projects
- Automation Test Planning and Execution experience
- Java/Python developer, experience coding against CA Dev Test, extensive experience coding performance testing suites
- experience with Python development in cloud is a big plus
- Oracle Fusion, Oracle ERP and Oracle database performance test experience
- Experience in Performance Center
- Proficient using Excel pivot table and graphs
- Excellent communication Skills and Presentation Skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio Test Suite
- 7+ years' experience
- Experience with Oracle cloud and fusion
- Knowledge and experience in requirement gathering and understanding the Business Processes in order to formulate the Test Plan and Test Design
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.