20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager/Analyst with an client located Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate with extensive work history.
- Assume ownership of current Treasury Data Management controls across multiple Traded products
- Building, delivering and monitoring daily data controls essential for Liquidity / Regulatory Reporting
- Generate daily and monthly reports on data quality breaks and data validation shifts outside of BAU thresholds
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation of future Treasury data controls
- Liaise with Global Liquidity Management (GLM), Technology team and other Data Management analysts to communicate control status and escalate issues according to defined process
- Ensuring process controls, data validation activities, and measurement processes remain timely
- Create and maintain required documentation and evidence to ensure adherence to EDM Standards and RDA requirements
- Work under minimal supervision on Corporate Treasury projects that require creative solutions under very tight deadlines
- Improving Treasury Data Management functions for production, data governance, data change and regulatory/audit activities
- Validate data and signs off on reports within test environments to confirm application accuracy, functionality and EDM Standards are met
- Manage relationships with diverse data partners and technology teams to support initiative work that demand aggressive timelines
- Collaborate with PMO Leads to and provide updates on project timelines, deliverables and obstacles / challenging
- Create reporting for senior management that proactively provides project status, issue / enhancement tracking and project implementation
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years bank experience, project management or other data control environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio) - pivot tables, Vlookup and Microsoft Visual Basic (VBA)
- Data Analyst or Project Management Experience (Acceptable experience includes - Financial Data Reporting, Data Governance or Data Control)
- Banking or Financial Experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.