19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Process/Risk Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Develop risk policies and procedures according to company regulations
- Evaluate business processes to identify risks levels
- Assist in risk analysis and management activities of business systems
- Work with Manager in developing risk management strategies
- Work with HR team in recruitment and training of new employees
- Assist in internal audits and implement audit recommendations
- Assess potential risks and develop mitigation plans
- Develop best practices for risk management and reduction programs
- Provide expert solutions for in risk related questions and concerns
- Review and recommend improvements to risk modeling techniques
- Develop risk metrics and generate risk reports to management for review
- Develop new methodologies to improve risk management efficiency
- Mentor junior staffs in their assigned job responsibilities
- Stay abreast with latest developments in risk analysis field
- Process execution, design and optimization; Operations; Third Party Risk Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Change Management/Training/Communications, Compliance, Risk Management; Helpdesk/Customer Service
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.