8 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Procurement Coordinator for an opportunity with a client located in North Bend, WA. This position is for local candidates only. It will be 100% remote until end of the year then the individual will be in the office 1-2 days a week.
- Prepares customer specific charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements such as supplier cost, delivery and quality
- Trains and coaches less experienced Procurement Coordinators
- Enters data, runs queries, performs updates and edits databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness
- Collects, organizes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle
- Schedules and organizes meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and agendas, processes and files forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks, under limited supervision and instruction, to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations
- Communicates with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance
- Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and sends to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements
- Must have SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.