about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Product Owner for an opportunity with a client located in Westchester, IL.
- Responsible for product strategy, identifying market trends, and understanding both customer and operational needs
- Lead the organization in defining and delivering high-impact products
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations Management and Engineering Externally, the Product Owner will interact with customers and industry partners
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner (5 years is ideal)
- Worked in a Agile / Scrum environment
- Technical Team, Leadership, Product Strategy teams on the business side
- Working knowledge of Product Management tools and artifacts
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching successful products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to quantitatively assess and prioritize customer needs
- Ability to communicate, in written and verbal form, with diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, in a clear and comprehensible manner
- Ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.