27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Product Owner for an opportunity with a client located in Dallas, TX.
- Partner closely with customers (internal and external), the business line(s) and Agile teams to drive the evolution of the assigned product(s)
- Maintain and refines product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Act as primary liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products
- Work closely in a hands-on style with development team including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis
- Works with Product Management to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market, understand tradeoffs between schedule, scope and budget and communicates this information to the organization
- Employs product management practices and tactics including customer research, data and analytics, and market research
- Well developed ability to collaboratively develop and evolve a product backlog
- Well developed ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Thorough understanding of the Lean/Agile mindset
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills including ability to collaborate with and empower teams
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.