7 months ago
12 months (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a Product Owner w/NCino for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; or Minneapolis, MN.
Job Description, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Lead their delivery team's priorities in PI planning, sprint planning, and other agile ceremonies; aligned to larger experience platform priorities and vision defined by product management
- Align with product managers to clearly articulate product strategy to the delivery team
- Deliver new experiences by working directly with delivery, experience design, business, and operations partners to design new products and improvements to existing capabilities
- Author and maintain the team's backlog of user stories and serve as a subject matter expert on features, user stories, and product capabilities
- Perform triage on critical issues and communicate consistently and clearly with all concerned parties
- Serve as key resource to development team to answer questions, provide clarifications, and conduct and coordinate business validation, focusing on fitness for use
- Update leadership on the epic and feature delivery schedule, including dependencies impacting deliverables, along with recommended solutions
- Partner with solution architects and other technical leads to ensure their solutions effectively address program priorities while balancing client experience and technical integrity
- Facilitate sprint planning with stakeholder groups to drive alignment and visibility for which features will be built when, and to ensure overall adherence to the product roadmap and enterprise strategic themes
- 5+ years experience as Product Owner including Agile, user stories
- nCino and/or Salesforce experience
- Commercial Credit experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.