24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Production / Technical Support IV for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Supports End to End Technology for critical applications
- Performs management responsibilities relating to information technology application production support including performance monitoring, troubleshooting production incidents, proactive checking of system health, ensuring LOB SLAs are met, ensuring key deliverables are met
- Manages multiple applications & infrastructure
- Creating Knowledge Transfer documentation to highlight production support procedures
- Communicates and monitors performance/system availability to ensure quality of service and deliverables
- Support of on-call rotation for off-hours and weekend support as needed
- Work activities specific to Production Services include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Change Management
- Actively engage and lead production support issues/incidents
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research, resolution and root cause analysis
- Ensure production and performance SLAs are met and escalate issues which needs attention
- Application monitoring and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Remedy ITSM
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicts and multitask
- Experience working with .Net, SQL Server, HTML, Oracle, Linux and Autosys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, while maintaining a positive attitude, capable of remaining positive when under pressure
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.