about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Production / Technical Support II for an opportunity with a client located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Assist the Activation and Training Specialists team in a call center environment who remotely work with customers over the phone to train on various types of in-store technology and related hardware
- Assist with point-of-Sale setup and functionality; credit card terminal processing and POS integration
- Provide assistance with Wi-Fi connectivity; hardware and software issues; secured networks; Bluetooth devices and cabled printers
- Follow standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Troubleshoot network issues regarding credit card terminal or processing app connectivity
- Schedule appointments for terminal activation and support issues
- Provides assessment of client learning needs
- Knowledge of software to answer "How To" questions about certain supported hardware and processing software
- 3-5 years of experience in Credit Card/Merchant Services industry experience preferred
- Experience in operations roles in a call center
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems through root cause analysis, management by fact and collaboration across a wide population
- Ability to make swift and sound decisions that demonstrate both strategic and tactical analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to work specified shifts and extended hours as necessary
- Knowledge around Apple app store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) navigation and download
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.