29 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA.
- Work with business and project leaders (Tech/Product/Production) to define project goals, stakeholders, deliverables and milestones
- Identify cross-functional team responsibilities and hold those stakeholders accountable
- Daily communication with project leads across multiple cross-functional teams and roles which include but are not limited to other project managers, product owners, engineers and executives
- Create a project time-line and supporting documentation which includes but is not limited to key milestone delivery dates, meeting cadence and agendas, completion status and report on the overall status of the project at any time
- Must be able to highlight areas of risk and help define a path to resolution through stakeholder engagement, discussion points and action items
- Proactively "connects the dots" between platforms, interfaces, project lanes and development teams
- 5+ years of experience as a project / program manager which includes serving as a lead program manager on an enterprise level initiative
- Experience in defining and implementing a project process from inception to completion
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and project management principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to understand and evaluate the program's strengths, weaknesses and risk with a mindset to analyze and overcome risk and strengthen weaknesses
- Strong leadership qualities that can guide strategic vision, delegate to others and drive overall program initiative to success
- Proficiency in project planning tools like the Atlassian suite and / or Slack that facilitate tracking for a large project but also enough flexibility to support those groups that do not work within those tool sets
- Past experience in a large scale internet based organization, media company or agency
- Knowledge of media production planning, online video streaming across multiple platforms and internet / web technology is a plus
- PMP certification or similar program / project management certification
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.