about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Program Manager II for an opportunity with a client located in Pflugerville, TX.
- 3+ years of planning experience in Supply Chain, Sales Operations, or Retail industry required
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills. Additional language proficiencies are a plus
- Advanced level of Excel and data analysis skills
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail-orientated thinking
- Ability to influence across multi-functional teams and work in a matrixed environment
- Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent
- Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity
- Strong work ethics, perseverance and flexibility
- Analyze the demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers on distribution flexibility, channel directions against inventory and sales data to drive POS in stock and maximize revenue /sell-thru
- Ability to develop supply and demand forecast for selected products, reviewing supply/sell-in forecast and ensuring sufficient backlogs and credits to support the sell in forecast
- Work with functional leaders to understand account business problems & processes and work towards solutions. Identify and drive account process improvement opportunities
- Build and review weekly allocation plan and ensuring supply visibility plan is communicated to partners in a timely manner
- Remain knowledgeable of Resellers' performance requirements, product line and service offerings
- Strengthen business relationships with our customers -- end-users, external partners, sales, and internal partners
- Propose supply and availability for reseller partners
- Drive and participate in New Product Introduction engagement with resellers
- Drive optimal POS (point of sales) in-stock inventory
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.