25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Program Manager III for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA.
- Responsible for material planning, forecasting, and readiness to enable technology development and new product development. This role is a primary interface between Engineering, Operations, Finance, Procurement, and Supplier/Manufacturing Partner(s)
- Lead materials budget planning and spend management through partnering with Finance and Engineering
- Lead clear to build (CTB) for pre-production build phases
- Propose optimized supply planning to ensure on-time build schedule. Drive closure of materials issues
- Lead NPI materials process improvement
- Partner with Engineering and Manufacturer Partners to lead configuration (build matrix) management for development build phases
- Lead daily or weekly materials readiness meetings with Manufacturer Partners
- BS/BA with 3 - 5 years or comparable professional experience
- MBA, Master in Supply Chain or Engineering or Operations Management a plus
- NPI (New Product Introduction) supply chain management experience
- Project/Program management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability/experience working in constantly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Proficiency in Excel
- Technical expertise and prior OEM management experience a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.