4 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Program Manager III for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and self-motivation to identify and drive resolution of issues across multiple projects
- Ability to lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Computer industry experience not required
- Developing project schedules and managing development activities
- Defining project scope and driving alignment throughout development
- Identifying and directing all resources required to execute successful projects
- Executing project builds and coordinating cross functional validation testing prior to mass production
- Collaborating and facilitating communication across a variety of cross functional teams and OEM partners to meet aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals
- Filtering and distilling relevant information for appropriate audiences
Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure in a timely manner by bringing together key partners for decision-making
- Providing project status across a wide spectrum of individuals, including executives
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering is preferred
- MBA and/or PMP certification preferred
- Mandarin fluency is a bonus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.