13 days ago
12 months (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a Program Manager with Agile experience (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
Length of Assignment: 12 months + (There is potential for extension and a full-time position)
- Accountable for managing a program of projects or for the direct and independent management of the most complex projects of the business that typically include multiple systems and significant diversity in multiple lines of business
- Successfully informs and influences sponsors and key stakeholders, senior, and executive leadership to promote success of program and/or project performance and prioritization, frequently through times of ambiguity and significant, long-term obstacle management
- Seeks counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements
- Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/systems/strategies/institutional knowledge/navigation to anticipate change impacts
- Ensures full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement and management strategies
- Communicates frequently to the project team, sponsor, portfolio sponsor, portfolio leader, and stakeholders while maintaining cooperative, motivated, and successful teams
- Performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation
- Ensures that risk controls are met
- Assists managers with coaching and developing junior level team members.
- Regularly coaches other project managers
- Agile experience, executive communication and ability to gain stakeholder buy-in. A collaborative strategic thinker would work best with this team
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- 3+ years program management experience
- Agile experience as a product owner or product manager,
- 5+ years of Agile product delivery experience including at least 3 years Agile experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent executive communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to articulate program vision, definition, goals, and direction for teams to deliver technology solutions while continuously adding business value
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Thanks for your interest, response, resume, referral, and/or status update,