about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Hartford, CT.
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience with network upgrades
- Network construction experience
- Financial analysis experience
- Strong Excel
- Plan and manage business projects, and make sure they are completed on time, meet the needs of the client and stay within budget
- Determine what the client or company wants to achieve
- Create timelines; and determine costs and resources needed
- Generate a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of the project
- Select supporting staff and lead a project team
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers for materials and/or services
- Ensure that each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the processes and quality standards of the company
- Report the project progress to senior managers and the client
- Manage risks and manage to avoid delays
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.