19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Lead major project within RM Clinical to re-engineer how they ingest data from Hospital sites, direct data ingestion from EMR to central repository
- Work closely with various disciplines within IT and Marketing, Clinical, Quality, Regulatory, and establishes project plans and objectives
- Ensure that teams are equipped and prepared as per the appropriate phase requirements to present at key business and design review meetings; that all appropriate stakeholders within BU are apprised of review meetings and the results thereof
- Track project progress, manage budgets, provide transparent communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and senior management
- Conduct retrospectives, lessons-learned, and implement process improvement initiatives to drive future success
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience within Healthcare, Clinical, or Medical Device domains
- PMP, CSM, SAFe Scrum master or industry equivalent certification
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute projects to successful completion in medical devices/healthcare industry
- Proficiency with project management tools (MS Project, JIRA etc.) and clear understanding of project management methodology is required. Fluency in creating work break down structures and managing project plans
- Strong verbal and written communication, proven ability to influence others, cross-functional team interaction and driving on-time results
- Agile/Scrum certified or PMP certs would be nice to have
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.