7 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL.
- The individual should be competent in all areas of project management
- Has expertise in managing all phases of systems development from concept through implementation and maintenance
- Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules role sand resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans
- Manages the development of the technical strategy
- Strong analytical, communication and technical skills
- Candidate must have strong project management skills, and should understand various project methodologies, processes and standards. Has expertise in managing all phases of technology infrastructure projects from concept through implementation and maintenance to closure
- Responsible for structuring a project, performing the detailed planning, and managing project execution and completion of moderate to large projects using a prescribed methodology
- Experience with Agile/SDLC and Waterfall/IPLC Methodology
- Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans
- Assigns resources and tasks, and manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting, development of standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Candidate will be responsible for project documentation, project schedule, meeting agendas, minutes, status reporting, etc.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.