15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in E. Providence, RI.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects including major Point of Sale implementations from new stadium constructions and enterprise software installation to new solution evaluations and unit acquisitions
- Define project tasks and resource requirements as key inputs into weekly IT forecast meetings
- Define the responsibilities of parties involved in the project including customers, management, IT management, project team, vendors, and others affected by the project
- Comply and enforce IT and company-wide policies and procedures
- Execute project initiatives driving successful project completion including organizing and conducting project team meetings, project kick-off meetings, and setting expectations related to team meetings with sub-teams
- Identify, track, monitor, escalate and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances, and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects
- Develop risk plan, facilitate contingency plan actions, conduct regular risk analysis reviews
- Develop proposed budgets and manage operational costs; conduct near and long-term financial forecasts for the expanded functionality user base
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience
- Work experience, training, military experience, education
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.102