Charlotte, North Carolina
25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager w/ Cap Markets for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead a real time risk project. The role requires technological knowledge or experience in real time infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have real time risk experience or ticking risk.
- Manage front office technology initiatives on real time risk and Intraday PnL for Bonds, Loans, Credit Derivatives, FX/IR and other Credit trading products
- Lead a broad range of short, medium and long term projects independently
- Handle budget/finance for multiple initiatives
- Work with Front Office, Finance, Operations, Market Risk, Model Risk, Quantitative Finance and Horizontal Technology on various retirement, business enablement and regulator initiatives
- Act as primary sign-off point, coordinating deployment and go live plans with Tech & Support partners
- Knowledge of Fixed income products including credit products (Bonds, Loans, Credit Derivatives, TRS & CLOs) and interest rate derivatives
- Knowledge of Front Office Risk Applications
- Knowledge with Pricing/Valuation and Intraday Risk calculation and reporting is a plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Management and Agile Tools
- Experience with Business Proposal/Plan Presentation and excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to multitask and program manage across multiple projects
- Ability to successfully deliver complex/critical projects in challenging environments
- Good communication skills and collaborate effectively across diverse/global teams
- Experience operating in a decision-making role; experience facing off to the business
- Excellent Excel, MS Project and Visio skills
- Knowledge of Python is helpful
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.