25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Developer for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY.
- Provide common tools for UI, Services and the overall governance
- Core build will offer centralized framework and the necessary provisions for LOB extensions to develop trade capture functions for any product
- Development of Services Registry, Routing Layer, Booking Service, Communication Layer and core Workflow Management
- Development of Cross Asset widgets and Cross Asset blotters
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, enterprise global systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment
- End to end development responsibilities for tasks
- Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews
- Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems
- Interact and collaborate with global tech teams
- Fast in learning and adopting of new framework and technologies
- Facilitate accurate trade and lifecycle data for regulatory requirements & operational processing
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce operational risk as a result of simplification
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or engineering
- 7 to 15 years experience
- Experience in any programming language (Python, Java, C#)
- Experience in Industry Financial data models such as FIX, FpML
- Very good knowledge in capital markets products and trade lifecycle
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.