19 days ago
12 months (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of overall experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong Communication - resource may work closely with users and must be able to effectively communicate
- Hortonworks - (this is a big data platform that stores data)
- 4+ years of experience in Spark Core, Spark SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming and Spark MLlib
- 2+ years in GCP/AWS platforms supporting Data Science projects
- Experience navigating Linux environments and shell scripting
- Knowledge on Big Data ecosystems like Cloudera/Hortonworks
- Industry-standard technology certification Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years in administration of H2O/TensorFlow/PyTorch Data Science environments (GPU experience a plus)
- Financial experience (but open to any type of background as long as requirement is met)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.