12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Houston, TX.
- Perform hands-on tasks during all phases of the software development lifecycle using modern technology and software engineering practices to create leading edge enterprise solutions in the Cloud
- Work closely with businesses stakeholders and thought leaders to deliver innovative technology solutions to challenging business and technical problems facing our clients
- Work as a critical team member on high performing teams with clients across various industries
- Drive innovation within Company and our clients
- Develop your career with a devoted network of colleagues, mentors, and coaches
- Become part of a rich culture of learning, innovation, social responsibility, and inclusion
- 5+ years years of experience developing in a high-level programming language (Python or Golang preferred)
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems using traditional or serverless cloud technologies
- Experience with unit and function testing traditional and serverless cloud apps
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with messaging middleware using queues, pub-sub channels, and streaming technologies
- Experience building high-performance, highly scalable, cloud-based applications
- SQL and No-SQL database experience
- Experience building serverless applications in AWS and containerized applications with Docker
- Strong communication skills
- A bachelor's or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.