about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a QA Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows
- Document testing according to require procedures
- Observing, testing, diagnosing, and reporting faults in the software and hardware
- Prepare and execute test plans and test cases for projects and product releases
- Learn different QA testing methodologies and standards
- Work closely with the Development Engineering and QA team
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Responsible for mobile Application Testing
- Excellent communication skills: clear and accurate written and verbal communication is a must
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to work well with others, both in-person and in a remote environment
- Must be able to communicate technically with the team, but also communicate clearly with the business in non-technical language.
- Excellent self-management and time management is essential
- Use Agile and Kanban methodologies for SDLC. Maintain work backlog through JIRA
- Must be a team-oriented problem solver who takes ownership of work performed
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix based is huge plus
- Proficient in REST API, Web services, and API integration testing using Postman as a primary tool for all API testing.
- Experience in writing code (Python and JAVA) a huge plus- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to work onsite in our Jacksonville, FL office
Education and Experience:
- College degree in Computer Science or related field
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.