over 1 year ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a QA Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. The Senior QA Engineer works closely with the remote development team, product management and customer support. As a Senior QA Engineer you will test, automate, and validate. We're looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you're comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail; and you're comfortable learning new technologies and systems. Will be responsible for managing the work of onshore and offshore resources.
- Work directly with our remote development group, product management team, and tech support team, for the development and support of our PaymentFusion platform
- Take a long-term strategic approach to automation development taking into account the product roadmap
- Writing, reviewing, and executing manual and automation test cases in support of sprint activities
- Participate in feature development review to analyze requirements, scope and test scenarios
- Responsible to troubleshoot, debug, resolve product issues as they arise
- Assist with staging, sandbox, and production releases
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT field
- Understanding of building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- At least 5+ years of experience in test strategy, test design and test planning
- Experience with Automation Frameworks and Tools (Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Postman, etc)
- Experience with API and frontend automation testing
- Experience with continuous integration system like CircleCI and Jenkins is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly as it relates to technical concepts
Additional Candidate Preferences:
- Payments industry experience is a plus
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with Performance/Load Testing is a plus
- Experience working with an off-shore engineering team
- Expertise in Agile methods, software development lifecycle management, continuous integration, and build and release management
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.