about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a QA Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Assist in complex problem solving (included but not limited) on iOS / tvOS platform
- Collaborate with other departmental professionals on defect findings and perform regression testing as needed
- Manual testing in areas where automation does not exist yet
- Develop tests that are able to effectively analyze product components and yield helpful feedback to identify discrepancies, defects and problems
- Document all proceedings and tests
- Attend/Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Additional other duties as assigned
- Participate in the development of an automated testing framework
- Help assist other employees in setup & testing of more complex scenarios
- Assist in defining QA standards for use across all platforms
- Integrate automation test into a release pipeline
- Maintain test documentation via Confluence
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn new things
- Complex problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Understanding of Agile Software Development
- Experience/Knowledge with scripting languages is advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Apple Xcode & Apple configurator
- Intermediate knowledge of Charles Proxy
- 1+ years' experience in automation testing or software engineering
- Some experience with automation testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SpringBoot, etc)
- Experience working with cloud automation tools
- Experience scripting / testing API (Postman)
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Docker, Bamboo, etc).
- An understanding of version control systems (GIT)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.