15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a QA Tester for an opportunity with a client located in Irving, TX.
- Knowledge of full system life cycles
- Coding Skills (typically Java ), including Version Control Systems and the Eclipse IDE
- Functional Testing experience, including ability to create, maintain and execute both manual and automated tests
- DevOps capabilities - containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD
- Knowledge with system/application testing tools and implementation
- Strong understanding of Information Management
- Experience in: Unit Testing (including automation and integration with CI systems) and Agile Software Development (typically Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Open, honest, collaborative and clear intra-team communication skills
- Ability to identify, resolve, and retest defects
- Knowledge in CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with accessibility testing
- Ability to follow policy requirements related to documentation and other processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and communication skills
- Hands on experience in automated REST API testing
- Knowledge of API testing tools like Rest-assured, Postman, ReadyAPI or similar
- Knowledge of deploying API tests in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.